A Day in the Life of Paris Hilton's Vagina

Musings, observations, and whatever else goes through Paris Hilton's vagina.

Friday, January 21, 2005

Hello Internet!

Well, it's about time I started a blog! :)

I guess I should tell you a little about myself. Well, I'm Paris Hilton's vagina (which you probably already knew, duh!). I'm very popular and you might have met me or seen me in photos. (If you click on that link, I just want you to know that I don't necessarily like what that guy has to say about me, but it is a really good picture of me).

Anyway, I was saying how popular I am. I've met people and dildos that have been like, "You know everyone! You should totally run for mayor!" I don't know if I'm that popular! lol ;) And if I ran for mayor I'd probably only get the male vote (although I have met a couple of ladies who would vote for me!) And I don't even think women run for mayor, let alone vaginas!

But it is true that I love people. I love to hug lots of things. I'm a big hugger. You know how some people or vaginas just know how to hug? Well, that's me. People love my hugs so much that they want it on camera. And as you know, I am not camera shy! I know other vaginas that are pretty reserved and they clam up when cameras are in front of them, but not me! I say "Open Sesame!" Or in my case, I say, "Open Paris Hilton's vagina!"

Uh oh! I think I have to go. It looks like I have a visitor. Oh wait... make that visitors!!! It's going to be a long night! Literally!

7 Comments:

  • At 11:04 PM, Blogger Robert Lindsay said…

    Hi just stopping by Paris Hilton's vagina for a bit. Damn it's dark in here....[squints]....and damp......[tosses hair] kind of like a like mist coming down all around me. And warm [wipes brow]. Anyone got a lantern, an umbrella, and a bathing suit?

     
  • At 5:44 AM, Blogger Arethusa said…

    Can't...stop...laughing.

     
  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger darth said…

    best.blog.ever.

     
  • At 4:09 AM, Blogger Couch said…

    cant wait to see what gets posted next...

     
  • At 6:17 PM, Blogger kat said…

    hey, could we get more than one day in the life of paris hilton's vagina, please? what about a week in the life of paris hilton's vagina, at the very least? come on, paris hilton's vagina! i know you've got some great material! DISH!!!

     
  • At 10:16 PM, Blogger sickofthinkinupdisplaynames said…

    Hey are you the cause of Paris's medical condition that got her sent home from jail? I guess it didn't work. At least you may get some well deserved rest. Just think of this as a vaca for vaga.

     
  • At 3:12 PM, Blogger best said…

    WoW :)
    I just found Paris Hilton Nude Video 2010 FREE

    > > > Paris Hilton Nude.

    > > > Paris Hilton Sex Tape.

    > > > Paris Hilton Naked.

    good quality...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home